Monday, June 11, 2012

Myself

Hello! My name is Unchanee Thongloy. I was born in Thailand. I am 26 years old. I have one older sister. I graduated from university in Thailand. My major is communication art. I came to the United States three months ago for learning English.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you. What do you do in your freetime? I know that Thailand has a lot of beautiful places. Could you tell me more about your country?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Unchanee, I am glad you are in my class again. It is nice to see you every day. I remember you worked in a bakery. Do you know how to bake many things like cookies and bread? Does your sister live in Thailand? Is she married? What kind of work does she do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Unchanee, I feel happy because you are my classmate. I hope to find me a good friend. If you need any help, I'm willing.

    ReplyDelete